Location: Chino, CA
Start Date: Immediate
The primary focus of this role is to maintain, repair, and replace Commercial, Industrial, and Applied HVAC Equipment. Customer Relations Skills are important as you become the face of the company and work directly with our clients. Job requirements include:
Duties include but are not limited to:
- EPA 608 certification or the ability to gain it
- Trade School or Real World experience in HVAC
- Ability to gain entry in to Local 250
- Basic understanding of the fundamentals of HVAC
- Willingness to working a team environment
- Willingness to work on or learn VAV Systems, VRV, Chillers, and more
- Solid Paperwork as this is as important as the work you actually do
- Willingness to apply yourself in continuous education (company provided)
- Basic Hand tools
- Company provided vehicle
- Competitive Salary with guarantees for the right individuals coupled with the industries best work schedule (inquire to find out more)
- Technician Bonus Program
- Technician Tool Purchasing Program
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to communicate, understand and carry out general oral and written instructions whether working with others or alone on a service call.
- Must be able to work safely. Requires moderate physical exertion. Outdoor working conditions and exposure to changing environmental conditions.
- Must be a High School graduate or equivalent.
- Completion of five-year apprenticeship program or documentation of five years field experience with certificate of completion from an accredited vocational program.
- Must have or be able to obtain universal EPA certification.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening.
How to Join the Team
Please submit a resumé and cover letter that demonstrates the above skills and/or experience.